August Acquisitions

A cracking discount Steve

I love Endymion

Do you mind me asking where you bought it?

Paul
It was on the Penhaligon’s site, there was some form of temporary glitch showing certain items that were titled as employee sales discount. This set was one. It disappeared the next day.
Their error, but they appeared to have honoured it.
 

Paul L

Forum GOD!
It was on the Penhaligon’s site, there was some form of temporary glitch showing certain items that were titled as employee sales discount. This set was one. It disappeared the next day.
Their error, but they appeared to have honoured it.
Good for you Steve

Maybe I'll get lucky some day !
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
IMG_20190812_143944.jpg


Finally these two came today.

The soap's package is mediocre at best, I was expecting something better in this price point. The soap inside has a good scent, nothing to write home about, no animal smell. It is moving around and upside down all the time, probably because it is on the hard side, I can't really press it down with my fingers.

When I was pressing down, it stuck on my fingers and then I realized something; It is not easy to rinse it, I mean, the residual slickness between my hands was at the highest level ever experienced to date with a soap. The smell lingered a bit too and got better when wet.

The balm is creamy, the scent is not that good, I can't smell any RAIN, but the texture is my thing and I like it.
 

Boycie83

Space Cadet
A bittersweet delivery today. Prep post shave cream, Treet Platinum blades, alum matchsticks and a Merkur 41C (1904 OC).
Fotor_156563120188110.jpg

This delivery was from the Safety Razor Co. and was an absolute bargain in the clearance sale. Unfortunately that's because the business appears to be folding which is a real shame. All the best to the guys that work there and I hope things turn out alright for them.
 

SpeedyPC

The Dark Lord of Wet Shaving
Mail called today

The B&M Diamond smells very grassy like a real fresh clean cut grass :eek: does anybody owns this soap in there den and can you please smell your soap, does the scent smells grassy.... seriously :eek: Do I need to remind myself to mow the bloody lawn.

 
Last edited:
Top