August 2020 Acquisitions

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
10 plastic soap tubs from Ampula. I've decided to concentrate on cheaper better value soaps now instead of the over scented expensive American soaps. So I'll be buying Haslinger and need a better tub for my Monsavons too. I'm going to be designing my own labels to put on the tubs as Monsavon and Haslinger aren't as nice as the U.S labels for display.View attachment 75500
Check out some of the "What the Puck" etc soaps from IB:
Fantastic for $4.99!
 
Ah. I see, what's it like? I am seriously thinking of buying a Twig and selling everything else and keeping just the Leaf and Twig.
You can’t buy a Twig mate at the moment, they were part of the initial release of the Leaf. I’ve only used it once & good 1st impression.
 

slapo

It's... alive!
Ah. I see, what's it like? I am seriously thinking of buying a Twig and selling everything else and keeping just the Leaf and Twig.
I didn't really like my Twig, but I reckon you'd be able to use the Yaqi Katana head instead. I also find it a nicer shaver than the Twig in general, too.
 

Wilga

Forum GOD!
I’m waiting for the ss version. When I tried loading a blade into the plastic one it just wouldn’t sit straight. I ended up throwing the plastic one in the bin.
 
Top