koenfucius
Forum GOD!
a bunch of TDS soaps, quite cheap, 28€ including shipping.
Check out some of the "What the Puck" etc soaps from IB:10 plastic soap tubs from Ampula. I've decided to concentrate on cheaper better value soaps now instead of the over scented expensive American soaps. So I'll be buying Haslinger and need a better tub for my Monsavons too. I'm going to be designing my own labels to put on the tubs as Monsavon and Haslinger aren't as nice as the U.S labels for display.View attachment 75500
Hi Lee. I had three recently and they weren't to my taste unfortunately.Check out some of the "What the Puck" etc soaps from IB:
Fantastic for $4.99!![]()
Shaving Soap Pucks
Online Shaving Store,Classic Wet-Shaving Supplies:straight razors,safety razors,blades,shaving brushes,shaving soaps,creams,alum,italian shaving products.www.italianbarber.com
I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on thesea bunch of TDS soaps, quite cheap, 28€ including shipping.
View attachment 75503
I'll post a review once I have used it moreI'd be interested to hear your thoughts on these![]()
Where did you get that pal?
A kind chap on Divorcebook. They are doing a kickstarter as they are going to do a SS one.Where did you get that pal?
Ah. I see, what's it like? I am seriously thinking of buying a Twig and selling everything else and keeping just the Leaf and Twig.A kind chap on Divorcebook. They are doing a kickstarter as they are going to do a SS one.
You can’t buy a Twig mate at the moment, they were part of the initial release of the Leaf. I’ve only used it once & good 1st impression.Ah. I see, what's it like? I am seriously thinking of buying a Twig and selling everything else and keeping just the Leaf and Twig.
I didn't really like my Twig, but I reckon you'd be able to use the Yaqi Katana head instead. I also find it a nicer shaver than the Twig in general, too.Ah. I see, what's it like? I am seriously thinking of buying a Twig and selling everything else and keeping just the Leaf and Twig.