Hi Mike, Pleased your Kaylon handle arrived safely.Thanks to James @Acer89 got alternative handle for King Cobra. Barberosa Kaylon.
View attachment 34408
View attachment 34409
James,Hi Mike, Pleased your Kaylon handle arrived safely.
No big deal but the top of the KC Kaylon handle is supposed to fit under the chrome collar. In your pic it appears to be missing.
See my pic... with collar compared to yours
View attachment 34412
View attachment 34414
I like it. I like it a lot.And another mail call today.
Black Eagle Shaving "Rhino" 25mm bulb.
A before handwash and after shot.
![]()
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks lovely that. ... Very classy!And another mail call today.
Black Eagle Shaving "Rhino" 25mm bulb.
A before handwash and after shot.
![]()
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shaving fairy. She creeps onto the tinternet in the early hours while you sleep and buys lots of things you don't need and slowly empties your bank account. She is real honest!Last month I had a grand total of 3 soaps, an aftershave splash and an aftershave balm. I've always had a small collection and tend to use products to completion before buying more.
So can anyone explain how I've now got;
9 soaps; 3 aftershave splashes and 2 aftershave balms?