ATG Secret Santa 2018?

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
After @Northam Saint gave a hint he'd already bought a present suitable for secret Santa this year I thought it would be about time to start a thread to gauge thoughts on running it again this year.

@Rowlers @Nishy what are the thoughts from the mods?

I don't mind running it again if we get the go ahead and if no-one else volunteers. I must admit I quite enjoyed it last year.
 

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
Just asking for thoughts rather than firm entries at this stage. I think the mods would need to approve it again. Good to see people interested though. No restrictions on location, although some people preferred not to send abroad last year. It still all worked out though.
 

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
i've been in both previous years and I got good and very good gifts. And I feel like my gifts were on par both times. However last year I did see a few that were below par, and at least one that was like what the f*** lol.

I'm thinking i'll bow out this year guys.
 
Top