ATG Secret Santa 2018?

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
So we have approval from the mods and some initial interest to participate, I think it's a go for this year.

Do we have a volunteer to run it? As I said above I'm happy to run it again if other people would prefer not to.
 

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
Nobody as yet has volunteered to run it this year.

If we don't get anyone by tomorrow night, should I consider it that I have the support to run it again?

I'll wait while tomorrow night and start a thread.

What do we reckon?
 

Mikey J

Forum HOG!
Basically don’t give something you wouldn’t want to receive. It’s as simple as that, if you want to get rid of your used soaps put them on bst, don’t wrap them up and send them on, regardless of cost it’s disappointing on Christmas Day for someone.
Or give them to the bin man :wink::roflmao:
 

bagman

Coffee drinker
Staff member
I’ve been involved in quite a few with different forums overs the years and generally they are a great idea
 
Top