ATG Secret Santa 2017 *Entry Closed*

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
Hi,

Can I just remind people to let me know via PM when they have sent their Secret Santa gifts and then to to let me know (either via PM or post on here) that they have received their Secret Santa gifts.

So far around a quarter of the Secret Santa gifts have been sent and I have had it confirmed that some of those have been received.

Let's make this work gents,
Thanks
 

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
So far 11 people have sent their secret santa gifts out and the following 5 have confirmed that they have received their secret santa gifts.
Northam Saint
Rowlers
Nico1970
SeanC
Wayne
 

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
13 people have sent their Secret Santa gifts out and the following 6 have confirmed that they have received their Secret Santa gifts.

Northam Saint
Rowlers
Nico1970
SeanC
Wayne
Frenky

A couple of reminders.

It's getting closer and closer to the big day, can people still to send out gifts please keep in mind the last posting dates and lets try and make sure everyone receives their gifts in plenty of time for the big day.

Can people let me know when they have posted their gifts (PM or email) and can you let me know when you have received your gift (post in thread, PM or email)

Thanks
 

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
15 people have sent their Secret Santa gifts out and the following 6 have confirmed that they have received their Secret Santa gifts.
Northam Saint
Rowlers
Nico1970
SeanC
Wayne
Frenky

I've sent PMs to all those that haven't confirmed to me yet that they have either sent or received their Secret Santa gifts.

I'm aware that the last posting date is looming, particularly for those sending/receiving from outside of the UK and I'm sure we all don't want any disappointments.

If you've received your gifts... be good! don't open them until the big day!

Thanks,
Damian
 
Top