Are you expecting any savings on Black Friday

Wayne

Forum Sod
Do you think there will be anything worth buying in the Black Friday sales? Anything you are keeping an eye on?
 
No no & no, can’t spend as had to cut credit cards up as got robbed for £150....oh & a nice pre Xmas letter from taxpayers man who I owe £450 :surrender:
 

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Not really, I’ll have a look if there are any offers on things I’d buy anyway but there usually isn’t.
 

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
Google Home Hub, Henley and t-shirt, humidifier, 1 specific shaving soap, gifts, Christmas cards, Wolfman titanium razor.

If on sale (which I doubt) and in a moment of weakness (several beers) , Mac Mini and nice monitor.
 

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
I've already lost big time on Black Friday offers.
The two computer monitors I had to buy two weeks ago (waiting was not an option) are now a combined £200 cheaper.
That's 20 Ever-Ready 1912's on a good day.
 
Top