Are you expecting any savings on Black Friday

Dr Watson

James
How come you are so inside informated?
I'd like to tell you it's because my Grandfather was Detective Chief Superintendent of Northamptonshire police and the same blood runs through my veins, as such I make it my business to know all I can... Whilst that's true the reality is I'm just a saddo who spends too much time on shaving forums where you pick up this info over the years :giggle:
 

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
I'd like to tell you it's because my Grandfather was Detective Chief Superintendent of Northamptonshire police and the same blood runs through my veins, as such I make it my business to know all I can... Whilst that's true the reality is I'm just a saddo who spends too much time on shaving forums where you pick up this info over the years :giggle:
I bought a puck. It came quietly....
 

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
A monitor I’ve had on my Amazon wish list for a while was £232 yesterday, now they’ve started their Black Friday 24% off monitors offer it’s gone up to £251. I’m going to wait until the whole Black Friday thing's blown over and see if it comes back down.
 
  • Like
Reactions: p.b

Wayne

Forum Sod
I got a dashcam. Nothing off it on Amazon but I have wanted one for my works van for a while. If it was my fault it wasn’t on
 
Top