Arabic Oud Aftershaves.

Stacy555

Member
I picked up a bottle of the 24 a few months back, I agree as an everyday its a nice thing.

I'm a big fan of Al Maqam, got a real hit to it and on me it lasts ages, more of a night outer to me.
 

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Really enjoying the OUD 24, scent lasts a long time on me, and smells fantastic. Haven't tried the spray deodorant, I don't like spray on so probably never will. Been looking at the sellers eBay shop, not sure what to try next ?
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Really enjoying the OUD 24, scent lasts a long time on me, and smells fantastic. Haven't tried the spray deodorant, I don't like spray on so probably never will. Been looking at the sellers eBay shop, not sure what to try next ?
Have you tried any of the Oud oils from the likes if Mr Perfume? I love them and at £3 each you can try quite a few for little outlay...
 
Top