I was going to ask if Mick Dundee was visiting.Now that's a knife
Maybe the bowie was a little excessive!I was going to ask if Mick Dundee was visiting.

“ nah, that’s not a knife… “ great line, from an enjoyable filmI was going to ask if Mick Dundee was visiting.
I got hit with fees as well.Well that answers my question about fees
I’d be really interested in how you find the blades you try.Blackland Vector
As it arrives - unboxing > > >
Blown away with this piece. Exceeding all my expectations already and I haven't even used it yet.
Friday morning will be the first use, no shave tomorrow to get a little growth in.
Feather Pro first. Got some Pro Supers in too to try in the Vector.
Can't see me ever using a guarded ac blade in this, only in the Feather AC SS for them.
View attachment 114823View attachment 114824
View attachment 114825View attachment 114826
Certainly will JonI’d be really interested in how you find the blades you try.
That butterscotch looks good enough to eat! Nice acquisition J!
I thought the exact same Nicholas. Worthers like in appearance. Sincerest respects as always my beloved friend. J.That butterscotch looks good enough to eat! Nice acquisition J!![]()
C&H Worthers. Great name! What is the actual name?I thought the exact same Nicholas. Worthers like in appearance. Sincerest respects as always my beloved friend. J.![]()
Brilliant butterscotch I believe Nicholas.C&H Worthers. Great name! What is the actual name?