April 2021 Acquisitions

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
A silicone grip sleeve for the Leaf. Didn't know they made them until shortly before I ordered two of them. :)
I wish they made a single bladed version with an M5 thread so I could use different handles with it... but the current one is rather nice, too.
The one I have coming has the sleeve as well as the stand. TBH it was an impulse buy and I’m already having buyers remorse over it.
Let’s see how it shaves
 

Charcoal

Soothsayer of the Obscure
View attachment 90758

A couple of Oaken Labs samples from Shavedash as they seem well rated for performance and the scents sounded very unique!

Both smell really interesting from the pot, Sanctum reminds me very much of Floris Leather Oud EDP, and Earth of Mankind is just quite unusual.

Been a good boy and not ordered any soap in over a year and have also finished off 4 tubs of various things in that time so perhaps I shall allow myself something unusual :)
Earth of Mankind is a nice rich scent from what I remember (I had a sample).
I have the aftershave of Sanctum and to me it’s mostly cedar. It’s nice to layer with other woodsy scents and a good non-alcohol option.
 

slapo

It's... alive!
The one I have coming has the sleeve as well as the stand. TBH it was an impulse buy and I’m already having buyers remorse over it.
Let’s see how it shaves
It's one of those fairly boring shavers that gives consistently good results once you get acquainted with it a little. Great for times when in a rush.
 
Top