TobyC
Patriot
Where do you keep the good stuff, the boar knots?Yeah......Buy fewer knots. Most people have a fruit bowl.... Not me, I have a knot bowl!
A friend said they look like a basket of baby animals sleeping lol!
View attachment 40906
Where do you keep the good stuff, the boar knots?Yeah......Buy fewer knots. Most people have a fruit bowl.... Not me, I have a knot bowl!
A friend said they look like a basket of baby animals sleeping lol!
View attachment 40906
He has a point you know.No soaps, creams, razors, or brushes. Watch as the vendors go out of business, and this forum passes away due to overall boredom.![]()
We could always expand to include tweezers, nail clippers, nose hair trimmers, and deodorant,... maybe even toilet paper! People will talk about anything on a forum.He has a point you know.
+1I'm feeling rather bored with it all, unfortunately it's become "just shaving"
Does make you think, i’ve struggled though the latter part of 2019 and certainly don’t buy every latest razor out now
That is interesting. I was looking something up the other day about shaving and I did keep seeing your name on various forums.Yep, cut down viewing the forums. I said exactly the same thing last year and it never happenedThat said, I'm in a completely different position this time around as I'm feeling rather bored with it all, unfortunately it's become "just shaving" again for the first time since switching from carts.
That is interesting. I was looking something up the other day about shaving and I did keep seeing your name on various forums.

OH, look at that. I have never seen such a thing.Yeah......Buy fewer knots. Most people have a fruit bowl.... Not me, I have a knot bowl!
A friend said they look like a basket of baby animals sleeping lol!
View attachment 40906
I mostly use matches.I can't remember the last time I used all the matches from a box!

+1Yep, cut down viewing the forums. I said exactly the same thing last year and it never happenedThat said, I'm in a completely different position this time around as I'm feeling rather bored with it all, unfortunately it's become "just shaving" again for the first time since switching from carts.