Any postage problems with usps usa

Dr Watson

James
Apparently there are also major issues due to large volumes, combined with staff absences impacting the UK Royal Mail at the moment
Yeah, there's a huge recruitment drive. They're taking on loads of agency staff which excuse me for stereotyping but due to my own past experience of them I expect the number of stolen/missing parcels will go through the roof as a result.
 
Last edited:

Stonec0ld

Forum GOD!
Yeah I have a soap from Mammoth that tracking shows entered the UK 16 days ago, so the bottleneck is here
 

Steve

Boomer Member
I've been told that the U.K. doesn't recognize any postage paid in the USA, and requires you pay Her Majesty the taxation to deliver your post.
 

caus2929

Forum GOD!
I get parcels from the US regularly and I did not notice that it would work slower than usual. Only the tracking is not working on every post in the last couple of months from the moment it leaves the US.
 

HereticHermit

Forum GOD!
My parcels tend to enter some sort of mysterious black hole after checking in at outbound customs and disappear for longish period without any update only to pop up that they are pending clearance in my country. I have stopped trying to track the parcel between two references.
 
Top