Any postage problems with usps usa

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
I had a parcel arrive from Connecticut in five days via New York, three weeks ago. I also sent a parcel by RM, two weeks ago, via New York. It took seven days to leave the UK, but was delivered in another five.
 

TobyC

Patriot
Saw odd happenings in the news related to the mail in voting ballot idiocy, and I'm sure the volume increase related to that had a negative effect on mail service, but hopefully all is back to normal now.
 

Tyke121

Forum GOD!
Saw odd happenings in the news related to the mail in voting ballot idiocy, and I'm sure the volume increase related to that had a negative effect on mail service, but hopefully all is back to normal now.
What makes mine worse is it's actually been the the UK once then sent to New York
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Had some good delay last Christmas. I finally received the soap from Maggards somewhere in January 2020.
 
Top