Any postage problems with usps usa

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Shane shipped my Vector last Monday in San Francisco. It went to San Diego, 500 miles south, then north to Los Angeles. That took 5 days. It then went north again, back to San Francisco 🤷‍♂️. Arrived at Heathrow on Sunday and still waiting to be received by Langley.
 

Tyke121

Forum GOD!
Shane shipped my Vector last Monday in San Francisco. It went to San Diego, 500 miles south, then north to Los Angeles. That took 5 days. It then went north again, back to San Francisco 🤷‍♂️. Arrived at Heathrow on Sunday and still waiting to be received by Langley.
I wouldnt mind but mine arrived London then went back to New York then Belarus how does it wind up there lol ,Now USA again
 

Zhang Doe

Forum GOD!
Waiting on two BST items from the US, so we’ll see. The last two took a little over one month. In the past it was 10-15 days. Hoping things are better post-election, though how the election might impact international mail is beyond me, so probably just wishful thinking.
 

SeanC

Forum GOD!
Waiting on two BST items from the US, so we’ll see. The last two took a little over one month. In the past it was 10-15 days. Hoping things are better post-election, though how the election might impact international mail is beyond me, so probably just wishful thinking.
My last order from Maggard's made it to the UK in 15 days using the economy service, so maybe things are improving
 

Dr Watson

James
Things appear to be very slow at the moment.

Ordered from Maggards 5 days ago, tracking has shown "shipment information received" for the past 4 days so presumably it's not even in the system yet.

Ordered from APShaveCo 9 days ago, tracking shows it's currently in a NJ distribution centre so at this rate I might have it by Christmas.
 

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Things appear to be very slow at the moment.

Ordered from Maggards 5 days ago, tracking has shown "shipment information received" for the past 4 days so presumably it's not even in the system yet.

Ordered from APShaveCo 9 days ago, tracking shows it's currently in a NJ distribution centre so at this rate I might have it by Christmas.
My last Maggards order took 10 days.
I've ordered 3 seperate orders from AP Shave Co. One order took nearly 4 weeks, the other two around 10 days.
 

Dr Watson

James
My last Maggards order took 10 days.
I've ordered 3 seperate orders from AP Shave Co. One order took nearly 4 weeks, the other two around 10 days.
I also bought a knot from Oumo in China 5 days after the APShaveCo order, will be interesting to see which arrives first.
 

Dr Watson

James
I also bought a knot from Oumo in China 5 days after the APShaveCo order, will be interesting to see which arrives first.
Plot twist: The Oumo order updated with a tracking number and the country of origin is the Netherlands... Interesting! They must have followed Yaqi and sorted an EU distributor for certain products.
 

chazt

shave
I sent a package from NYC to Portugal on September 14. Its whereabouts are currently unknown. Last Spring, I sent a package to Norway which took just a bit over three weeks.
 

TobyC

Patriot
Ordered some knots the other day, the tracking said the label had been printed but they didn't have it yet, it said that for several days, then boom, "out for delivery", I guess someone didn't scan it when they were supposed to. I got them on time, but there is no tracking history.
 

SeanC

Forum GOD!
Apparently there are also major issues due to large volumes, combined with staff absences impacting the UK Royal Mail at the moment
 

Dr Watson

James
You need to ask questions!
It's a Maggards order so not much point yet, Brad will just say to give it longer... To be fair it's probably just delayed. The last update stated it had "left origin border point" which a little sleuthing revealed means it got on a plane and departed the USA so I think the bottleneck is definitely this end.
 
Top