Acquisitions October 2017

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
Grooming Department Soap: Mallard - Duck Fat Shaving Soap
So how has this treated you? (I just ordered one, so bound to find out for myself.)
I only used the Mallard 1 time as I also received 2 PIF soaps and 2 P&B soaps. Automatically I like any soap with hints of chocolate, sandalwood, and coffee plus a duck on the lid. I need to start shaving well after my morning allergy meds, however, I could detect the chocolate & coffee and ?. For me, milder scent than the one other Grooming Dept. soap I tried (and I like milder scents). Slick, no problems to face lather, and face felt good after shave. Will probably be my November most frequently used soap.

Both you and I made a good decision to purchase.
 

halvor

a most elusive fish
RazoRock MJ-90, received in a trade. Supposed to be an improvement on Muhle R89 originally, subsequently a more aggressive plate was added to the mix. Plus, I have been eyeing this titanium handle. Tomorrow will tell if the alu head is up to standard.
A659893E-51C2-47DC-A1AF-361D5EDD3ABA.jpeg
 
Top