Wow, your Christmas has come early!Wolfman Titanium: OC 0.74 and SB 0.67
![]()
Varlet Mega.
![]()
So how has this treated you? (I just ordered one, so bound to find out for myself.)Grooming Department Soap: Mallard - Duck Fat Shaving Soap
View attachment 18574
Grooming Department Soap: Mallard - Duck Fat Shaving Soap
I only used the Mallard 1 time as I also received 2 PIF soaps and 2 P&B soaps. Automatically I like any soap with hints of chocolate, sandalwood, and coffee plus a duck on the lid. I need to start shaving well after my morning allergy meds, however, I could detect the chocolate & coffee and ?. For me, milder scent than the one other Grooming Dept. soap I tried (and I like milder scents). Slick, no problems to face lather, and face felt good after shave. Will probably be my November most frequently used soap.So how has this treated you? (I just ordered one, so bound to find out for myself.)
Thanks, but it was difficult ...Wow, your Christmas has come early!


Thank you Wayne. Very happy you like it.
@semperfi45's shaving calendar. A lovely product and great little Christmas pressie for someone. Delivered quickly and efficiently, good price too. It's got me thinking about producing my own for charity mate!
Congrats and welcome to the club. Particularly nice box those.My first 1912:
![]()
Mint condition and came with 7 NOS Corrux blades.
What a fantastic shave it has just given me too!Congrats and welcome to the club. Particularly nice box those.
Fogot to ask.....how was the noise? It's my favourite part about those SE's.What a fantastic shave it has just given me too!
Any info on the particular set I have?