And what a razor it is! EnjoyI'm loving the injectors.
Here's my Pal adjustable. Fantastic condition with a nice weight. Thanks to @MPF9 for selling me a great razor. I'm so chuffed
View attachment 2716
View attachment 2717
Sure, it's not Swedish but it's still pretty good stuffScandinavian beauties arrived today.
![]()

If we knew about the oil back then we would have kept youOh give us the credit for what's ours, will you, and leave them Swedes out of this!?![]()

Very nice!I'm loving the injectors.
Here's my Pal adjustable. Fantastic condition with a nice weight. Thanks to @MPF9 for selling me a great razor. I'm so chuffed
View attachment 2716
View attachment 2717
Gillette LC?My first mail call of the month, first for a couple of months
Have a guess as to tomorrows shave![]()
The TFS Traditional line is nice ... I have their mentholated and the almond. Start with the menthol.I REALLY don't know what to try first:
![]()
Help?
Cue the Meatloaf, 'cos 2 outta 3 ain't badAll arrived Today.
1 Speick 2 Faena [Sandalwood] soap
Nice Bowl for MWF, kind gift from Arthur @ Electrif. Will look nice on a shelf in Cloakroom [ my shave area],which is due for renovation in NOV. SWMBO approves of that idea.
View attachment 2775
