Acquisitions - October 2016

Dogsmro

Forum GOD!
Ha.. ha.. I so get your humour!
I don't begrudge a single penny. IMO The King Cobra is a razor of unequalled beauty! :wink:
So glad you took it the right way mate, I don't blame you at all for treating yourself, it's a nice score, totally agree it's a classy looking instrument, it could sit very nicely on the mantle piece as a sculpture:okay:
 

p.b

Forum GOD!
A puck of Bvlgari Man in Black shaving soap. Smells wonderful but we'll see how it performs tomorrow.
 

pjgh

Forum GOD!
Selection of brushes ...

No, not shaving brushes. Sodding car cleaning brushes. One soft for wheel arches, one upholstery and one long for wheel spokes. Mrs bought a new (brand new) car the other week and I have to keep it clean. I like keeping cars clean but I've always had the good sense to pick wheel designs where the faces look great and the insides don't really matter - Mrs? No. Open spokes. Thanks. Tut!

So, some brushes as taking them off one at a time last weekend to wash the insides and the wheel arches was not what I'd call fun, even for a purported leisure car detailer.
 

UKRob

Forum GOD!
Selection of brushes ...

No, not shaving brushes. Sodding car cleaning brushes. One soft for wheel arches, one upholstery and one long for wheel spokes. Mrs bought a new (brand new) car the other week and I have to keep it clean. I like keeping cars clean but I've always had the good sense to pick wheel designs where the faces look great and the insides don't really matter - Mrs? No. Open spokes. Thanks. Tut!

So, some brushes as taking them off one at a time last weekend to wash the insides and the wheel arches was not what I'd call fun, even for a purported leisure car detailer.
I'm the sort of person who likes an orderly life with everything in place when I need it - but car detailing I just don't get. Buying a piece of equipment for a specific purpose I also understand, but for cleaning the spokes on the wheels of you wife's car? That just seems bizarre - like organising her wardrobe or similar.
 
Top