Lordy! Lord! That's nice. Good score!This beautiful, vintage Rotbart DE with the more unusual base plate arrived from Europe today.
It's in great condition and should be really interesting to shave with.
Note: I assume that this razor was made after Gillette bought Otto Roth Inc, in the 1920s.
Since there is no DRGM stamp on it I'm tempted to date it post-1945 - maybe around 1950?
![]()
![]()
I'm glad it's strong, something some of the P&B scents don't have as they are more subtle. Looking forward to shaving with this tonight hopefully (I hope it fit through the letterbox)
Looks nice. I fancy a Romera. They look nice.Manchurian Finest Fan 24mm from Romera
![]()
![]()
I could barely smell it in the tub, but rubbed some on my fingers and WOW exploded into heavenly life, YUMMY
Thank you Wayne.Looks nice. I fancy a Romera. They look nice.
Yes I have heard. I can wait for a good brush. Manana.Thank you Wayne.
You only need a little (or more) of patience because he take a lot of time to send you the brush or the knot, but this time it was worth
