Acquisitions - October 2016

Billyfergie

Forum GOD!


My Minter than Mint French Pradat Brun Theirs 6/8th Frame Back Just Arrived from France..I have Been Waiting a Long Time for One to Show Up in this Kind of Condition..Well..Boy..This SR Looks as if it was Made Yesterday..Factory Fresh & Never been Honed..:D

This is How it Came..I Havent Even Wiped it Down..Its a Darn Belter..Cant Believe it..These Pics Don't Do it any Justice..There isn't Even any Opening & Closing Marks on the Tang..Its Like Brands Spanking New..:p:

Ooh La La..:woot:

Billy
 

pjgh

Forum GOD!


My Minter than Mint French Pradat Brun Theirs 6/8th Frame Back Just Arrived from France..I have Been Waiting a Long Time for One to Show Up in this Kind of Condition..Well..Boy..This SR Looks as if it was Made Yesterday..Factory Fresh & Never been Honed..:D

This is How it Came..I Havent Even Wiped it Down..Its a Darn Belter..Cant Believe it..These Pics Don't Do it any Justice..There isn't Even any Opening & Closing Marks on the Tang..Its Like Brands Spanking New..:p:

Ooh La La..:woot:

Billy
It's a peach, Billy. Enjoy! You will ... :D
 

UKRob

Forum GOD!
Groupon less than a fiver don't mind if I do:

The instrument on the far right looks very similar to an ear wax remover used in Asian countries - remember the old adage about poking nothing smaller than your elbow down your ears, and don't use that thing. This advice comes from someone who's hearing is almost completely shot - so don't take chances, if you ears feel itchy use an olive oil spray or get them syringed.
 
Top