Acquisitions - March 2017

Wayne

Forum Sod
At it again. I just had a look on flea bay and came across a decent looking John Clarke and Son Sheffield SR. Round point 5-6/8ths. Scales look in good nick.It's my first Sheffield SR. I'll send it to my favorite Scottish Hone Meister for a tickle up. Hope it's a good one. Soon find out.
$_1.jpg
 
Last edited:

Mrchick

Handsome Avatar
I went to my barbershop for a haircut this morning and guess what? The antiques shop next door was having a parking lot sale. I had to look
Found some treasures.
IMG_0878.JPG

The four pound Noxema shaving cream is NOS and says "For Barber trade only" on it. The cream has solidified but it looks good in my den.
A Barbers Prince by Marshall Wells
I like the spine on the High Class by C.F Schwartz. I'm hoping I can clean it up without ruining the gold wash.
And a Boker King Cutter
My haircut cost a little more than usual:)
 

54gasp

Forum GOD!
Today's arrival



Don't worry, only one LPL is for me. I made a little group buy with some friends to get cheaper shipping.
Where is my mine?
Where is my mine?
Wheeeere is my mine?

It was swimmin' in the Atlantic?
shaving soaps were hiding behind the rocks
Except the octant one
But he told me East is West
And I cry

:wink:
 
Top