pearse85
Forum GOD!
I dont mind seeing seems either end.I have a couple but not of the new design, that’s still needing a bit of work. It works at the moment but with side seams either end.
I dont mind seeing seems either end.I have a couple but not of the new design, that’s still needing a bit of work. It works at the moment but with side seams either end.
haven’t had the printer going in weeks. Had it going to day making a couple of bits for some one. Should be able to get it going tomorro.I dont mind seeing seems either end.
A green bowl would be nice but will absolutely take whatever is going.haven’t had the printer going in weeks. Had it going to day making a couple of bits for some one. Should be able to get it going tomorro.
I do have some green filament but it’s ABS, right pain that stuff, not managed a print with it yet.A green bowl would be nice but will absolutely take whatever is going.
No green I’m afraid. Not got printer going, not feeling great, full of cold.A green bowl would be nice but will absolutely take whatever is going.
Oh dear not good. Sometimes the bottom layer can be a problem, recently been increasing the heated bed temp which solves it, PM coming your way.Not bothered about the brush holder; if you lose it, fine. The bottom of mine seems to be coming off, so I'll be ordering another one when you get them going again.
Not yet, need to get printer going.Any with straight sides yet @Northamsaint
Hi are you still printing those shaving bowls. How much do you charge? Where can I order?Been printing bowls again ! Copper finish and a semi translucent.
View attachment 53376
View attachment 53378View attachment 53379
Yeah I have a couple ready to go. I had come to a halt, the printer hot bed had a solder come loose, been trying ABS filament and that went wrong. But it’s looking good now, back to PLA and waiting on another to finish which is in a different colour. I’ll PM you tomorrow a photo of what I have.Hi are you still printing those shaving bowls. How much do you charge? Where can I order?