3D printed Shaving Bowl

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
A very good price, are you sure you are covering all of your costs? :) P.
Not sure on the electric, break down is.

For my printer it is locked in to their filament. A reel costs anything for £22 to £34 or more. Ones I have/had were £27. I can get 7-8 out of a reel, 200 meters and just over 25 meters for each bowl. £27 by 8 = £3.37, postage £3, no packing, all ways have loads of that. So £6.37, masking sheets are £1.60 each and last 3-4 bowls so 40p a bowl £6.77. Glue, get through Pritt sticks at a rate to, other cheaper stick glue doesn’t work so well, then there’s baby wipes and tissue to dry and clean the bed, call it 20p a bowl, £6.97. Takes 8 hours to print a bowl, so approx £1.03 for electric ?

May well take more electric.

Now, I can buy other filament and NFC tags which trick the printer, BUT it’s only a little cheaper in some cases, the really cheap stuff is rubbish. Some even come with bubbles in the filament, or worse still moisture. That completely buggers up prints. Tags are 50p ish.
 
Last edited:

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
3E1ED047-39C8-4F2F-88D4-4EC1684FFDC1.jpeg


955890BD-EAF5-43B6-869A-BF3640490235.jpeg


So, I’ve currently six up for grabs, nice and light, can be dropped with out breaking, wouldn’t microwave though !

Price is £8 each, this includes postage if you want PayPal protection it’s £8.49 U.K. only, I can post outside but you would need to contact me for the extra postage involved. Not for profit, just to pass on bowls, see my other posts. Starting to run low on stock of filament but can always make some more once I’ve ordered it in.

Oh buy more than one and it’s a £3 off each additional as the postage included for one bowl is enough for multiple.
 
Last edited:
Top