3D printed Shaving Bowl

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
It looks like there are two sizes or is that just the camera lens playing with my head? The top three look smaller than the bottom three.
 

Grishnak

Forum GOD!
:( I liked the yellow/orange.

Just came across this thread (been busy for weeks, working on an ensuite, holiday, guests at home, then back to the en-suite again) so I’ve been light on the forum.

Love the idea of 3d printing, another step closer to a “Replicator” in the home.
Although I want one to make me a coffee and a bacon sarnie right now.
 
S

Steve Bowles

Guest
I'll take one in reddish orange (if that's the colour I'm seeing in the photos), otherwise any colour is fine. I think £10 would still be a bargain. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Ian.mal

Forum GOD!
View attachment 54252

View attachment 54253

So, I’ve currently six up for grabs, nice and light, can be dropped with out breaking, wouldn’t microwave though !

Price is £8 each, this includes postage if you want PayPal protection it’s £8.49 U.K. only, I can post outside but you would need to contact me for the extra postage involved. Not for profit, just to pass on bowls, see my other posts. Starting to run low on stock of filament but can always make some more once I’ve ordered it in.

Oh buy more than one and it’s a £3 off each additional as the postage included for one bowl is enough for multiple.
If available i will have blue green one bottom right
 

Shave4life

Active Member
Hi @Northam Saint your 3D printed bowls are amazing! I would definitely be interested in purchasing the copper bowl. If you decide you would like to sell one let me know. This would be such a unique piece to add to my shaving collection and looks like it would be my go to bowl for the best lather possible!
 

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Hi @Northam Saint your 3D printed bowls are amazing! I would definitely be interested in purchasing the copper bowl. If you decide you would like to sell one let me know. This would be such a unique piece to add to my shaving collection and looks like it would be my go to bowl for the best lather possible!
Haven’t got a copper one left. But, I have plenty of filament so I can run one off for you during the week. Hold fire for the moment, I’ll make one then PM you once it’s off the printer.

Just seen you are a new member, please read the whole of the thread. Please also understand that I am not making profit and the originator of the STL files can be found on Thingiverse.com under the name Lincoln Black (ljblk). The costs have been outlined in the thread. I’m purely doing this in the spirit of friendship to other wet shavers..
 
Last edited:
Top