360 hair misters (spray bottles)

  • Thread starter Deleted member 2936
  • Start date

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Hmm, you know what piqued my interest in this topic? Being able to spray seaweed and other natural plant tonics on my buxus and roses whilst the bottle is upside down! I know, I know, I’m a super sad gardener at heart…😂
IMO, a far more sensible use case.

Some of you guys could complicate putting on a hat. :wink:
 

Gairdner

Forum GOD!
It turns out that I can buy a small & good quality pump spray for the garden. Who knew?

As a society, we over-complicate solutions and try to reinvent the wheel. It’s much too often to the detriment of the planet. Sometimes if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it but do try and make it the best it can be so it doesn’t end up in landfill or wasting recycling resources because it ain’t up to snuff.
 

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Some times I do use a spray bottles whenever I want to put a bit of water on head and also serves purposes for my beard too, like for example to hydrate my beard during the day I use a mixture of water, bit of beard oil and hair conditioner and spray that in my hair too and others in my household would use it too, Ive got some cheapo hair spray bottles from poundland and they're a bit crappy tbh, I randomly came across these on youtube and a lot of barbers and hairdressers seems to be using them and I've even seen head shavers on youtube use them too
It is obvious that you have not enjoyed spartan shaving in the wild. Whilst in forces you shaved with minimum amount of water in the strangest go places, no use for pre shave, after shave or other fripperies. I did indulge in a good soap, a boar brush and managed to get original Wilkinson blades wherever I was.
Just keep Shaving as simple as possible, trying to add elements to a Shave which honestly are not necessary is not a good idea.:)
 
Last edited:
Top