360 hair misters (spray bottles)

  • Thread starter Deleted member 2936
  • Start date

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
I always suggest to use whatever you think will improve your shaves, however beware of spending out on products that have minimal advantage to your current setup.
I looked at the portable steamers for a short while but decided it's not worth the expenditure.
View: https://youtu.be/NOGGzhR8MCs
Had a quick skip through the video, they do look kind of cool and I'm sure they'd help soften the whiskers but yeah, not really anything you need. A few years ago I invested in something that has helped a bit, the BeardBlanket. I found that it accomplished most of what a hot towel does and it's fairly cheap: https://www.beardblanket.com/
 
Last edited:

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Had a quick skip through the video, they do look kind of cool and I'm sure they'd help soften the whisker but yeah, not really anything you need. A few years ago I invested in something that has helped a bit, the BeardBlanket. I found that it accomplished most of what a hot towel does and it's fairly cheap: https://www.beardblanket.com/
Yh to be honest I now don't use any preshave, hot towel or oils. I just splash a bit of water on my face and face lather. Again I'm using high end products that I would expect to meet expectations (quality shave) without too much preparation. I like to keep things simple now :)
 

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
Yh to be honest I now don't use any preshave, hot towel or oils. I just splash a bit of water on my face and face lather. Again I'm using high end products that I would expect to meet expectations (quality shave) without too much preparation. I like to keep things simple now :)
I really think you can absolutely get away with it too! I often don't use any preparation (don't like to shave after a shower due to a foot issue) other than the face lathering and I've noticed very little difference. As you say, good quality products are going to go a long way towards getting you to where you need to be.
 
D

Deleted member 2936

Guest
I always suggest to use whatever you think will improve your shaves, however beware of spending out on products that have minimal advantage to your current setup.
I looked at the portable steamers for a short while but decided it's not worth the expenditure.
View: https://youtu.be/NOGGzhR8MCs
I want one of those but don't have the space for it, when I looked onlked online they're only like 40 odd quid too
 

Dave-the-rave

Forum GOD!
I use a small spray bottle for my witch hazel. Cost about a quid from Superdrug so probably won't be high tech enough for some.
 
D

Deleted member 2936

Guest
finally got one of these the other week, actually really good to be fair
 
D

Deleted member 2936

Guest
honeslty guys i know some iof you laughed it off as a bit gimmicky and i dont blame you i did think that when i first saw these water bottles but theyre really good especially if youve got a beard and use leave in conditioners and beard oils etc as you need to ensure youve got a bit of a damp beard when applying the product
 
D

Deleted member 2936

Guest
anyone seen or used these usb face misters? heres a generic link on amazon uk of what i mean


seen reviews on them and they seem good, only thing i cant figure out is if you can use hot water in them?

i've read some people put in miscellar water as women use it when applying or removing make up,
also even read about some people putting disinfectant in it like zaflora to spray on computers etc for cleaning lool
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Gairdner

Forum GOD!
Hmm, you know what piqued my interest in this topic? Being able to spray seaweed and other natural plant tonics on my buxus and roses whilst the bottle is upside down! I know, I know, I’m a super sad gardener at heart…😂
 
D

Deleted member 2936

Guest
Hmm, you know what piqued my interest in this topic? Being able to spray seaweed and other natural plant tonics on my buxus and roses whilst the bottle is upside down! I know, I know, I’m a super sad gardener at heart…😂
lool 😅

 

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
I have very old-fashioned spray bottles.
You push the top with your finger and out comes a fine mist.
How quaint. I know.
Neither batteries nor charging cables were included.
I can't see the benefit of the USB "feature".
Unless I use them a lot, the first time I want to use them the battery will be empty.
By the time they are charged, I will have died from a heat stroke or my stubble will have suffered near-fatal dehydration.
And by the time they die, they will end up as toxic landfill.
 
Top