Yuri Support raffle #4 (Brushes)

Another few things to raise money for Yuri, chaps.
Not too much to write as I'm sure it's been covered, but I would like to offer:

A Shavemac D01 2 band 26mm in disco resin
A Maseto 2 band finest 26mm in faux horn resin

Both in great condition and well looked after (barely used)

Let's say £10 entry for this one chaps . All for a great cause!



1. @Shaverrific666 (NP)
2.
 
Last edited:

carbold

Carlo
@Batch300 and @jeepie when the raffle ends we will all send the funds to Yuri’s PayPal account. @Nishy has kindly agreed to do the draws for us.
Please note that Yuri’s currency is Euros so please send the money in euros or Yuri will get hit by conversion fees
 
Last edited:
A very quick message to all of you. I really don't know how to thank you. I'm speechless for real. You're all in my heart. In a due time I'll reply to everyone involved in helping me.
I just say that we'll be some other (very great) raffles the next days. Items that maybe I'd have sold in future. So, please, all the participans to the new raffles will be called to take the items if they win ! (sorry for my English this time, I know you got the point)

Thanks, thanks, thanks, and still many thanks. A big hug to all of you.
@carbold You know I'll never be grateful enough...
 
Top