Yuri support raffle #3 (soaps)

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
Continuing the raffle for Yuri is this trio of Limited Edition Pannacrema shaving soaps - very rare these days. Lightly used as shown. For this the suggested entry is £5

np (not participating) indicates members who wish to donate but do not wish to participate in the draw

#1 @les24preludes (np)

Pannacrema LEs.jpg
 

carbold

Carlo
Great gesture [emoji1303]

#1 @les24preludes (np)
#2 @carbold
#3 @carbold

Gents, when we close the raffle Avnish will do the draw and I figure we will all send the funds to Yuri’s PayPal account. Please note that Yuri’s currency is Euros so please send the money in euros or Yuri will get hit by conversion fees
 
Last edited:
A very quick message to all of you. I really don't know how to thank you. I'm speechless for real. You're all in my heart. In a due time I'll reply to everyone involved in helping me.
I just say that we'll be some other (very great) raffles the next days. Items that maybe I'd have sold in future. So, please, all the participans to the new raffles will be called to take the items if they win ! (sorry for my English this time, I know you got the point)

Thanks, thanks, thanks, and still many thanks. A big hug to all of you.
@carbold You know I'll never be grateful enough...
 

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
I don't see any new names for a while, so I'll close this now. I'll look up randomiser in google and find some program to give me a random result so I can post off the soaps.

Edit. I found a program and entered the names and the winner is @carbold. Congratulations! Can you PM me with address please?

Can you guys all pay Yuri now please? I will be paying £5 now by Paypal
 
Last edited:

carbold

Carlo
Wow! Thank you very much!!! 😎
Apologies for the delay but ATG is not working on Tapatalk....Money sent....
 
Top