YouTube Shaving Channels

captain_hx

Thalassophile
Caleb McCullough, The superior shave and Jamie's are the channels I am following. I personally would like to see more straight razor content on YouTube.
 

Ventriss

Well-Known Member
Watched lots and subscibed to quite a few, but favorites are Kevy Shaves, Nick Shaves and Geo Fatboy. There is also " Friendship Shaving" which I watched with a sort of morbid fascination.
 

Dr Watson

James
I don’t watch them except for one. Only mentioning because yesterday he posted his first video in four years. Epic straight shaver. His cuts are exceptional.

WILLIPETER99
That vid of him shaving with a straight, on deck and without a mirror is inspirational :cool:

Not strictly shaving (there are few) I find Douglas Mortimer's channel quite entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DouglasMortimer74/videos

 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Michael Freedberg
PaulH
KevyShaves
NickShaves (Although he almost never answers to comments any more)
Mauro Di Lernia
Hair Craft Goro (excellent technique!)
Donald Youngner
 
Top