you ever feel guilty with all the gear you have? razors, blades etc etc

  • Thread starter Deleted member 2936
  • Start date

Paper Plane

Forum GOD!
No, no guilt here but I do act with restraint when it comes to acquisitions both in shaving gear and my other main hobby, model railways.

Mrs Plane accepts the trains but, sadly, considers the shaving gear an obsession. :(

steve
 

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
Im getting to the stage now where I have to really hold back. It’s becoming unhealthy and I am shamed to admit it. But again I do enjoy the hobby and I do enjoy the peacefulness when I do shave. That’s my two sides of the coin. Apart from the items I have on order I am taking action and not just buying for the sake of having. What turned into a hobby has turned into an addiction and in some ways taking the shine off why I came into this way of shaving. I enjoy the chase, but I am getting out of breathe. Sincerest respects as always gentleman. J. ❤
 

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
I had more guilt two years ago where I just had so much stuff. 30 soaps, ten razors, loads of blades. It felt pretty unhealthy. Now I have two razors, a handful of soaps and I’m still using blades I bought years ago. The temptation to own everything good is gone.
 

Andy_Shaves

Forum GOD!
No never felt guilty about having all my gear.
Infact I was only saying the other day to a good friend that I love taking it all out looking & admiring it.

I am very proud of what I have managed to get over the 18 months since I started on this journey.
Guilt has never come into it.😎
 
Top