Worst shave ever!

Ventriss

Well-Known Member
Today I decided to shower and shave and as tennis is on I must have been rushing. Moving razor done fron under my nose I didn't lift it clear. Ended up with a half inch cut on my bottom lip :( I have never cut myself as badly since day one of shaving. In fact I haven't cut myself at all for a long time. Just shows you must always pay mind to what you are doing. Anyone else had similar a lapse, or is it just me :)
 

Nick_S

Forum GOD!
Been there, done that, stuck the corner of a blade into my bottom lip before. It was in my early days of using a shavette...only done it once, and plan on keeping it that way....I bled like a stuck pig.
 

R181

Grumpy old man
I think most have done that or something similar in their shaving career. I know I certainly have. Keeping your concentration while shaving really goes along way to getting a close and comfortable shave.

Bob
 

pimple8

Forum GOD!
I shaved with a straight razor for the first time last week. Have 4 fairly sized and visible cuts. One of them on my cheek, where i don't even shave. Don't ask me how.
I comfort myself with a thought that girls love scars :)

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
 

PLANofMAN

Retro Razor Junkie
I have a scar on my cheek from when I first started out with straight razors. I've also cut myself fairly bad from catching a falling DE razor.
 

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
My accident a few weeks ago was trying to catch a razor I dropped. I caught it all right and cut my index finger on the blade.
Eep! My mum used to be a theatre nurse and once saw someone try to catch a scalpel that they dropped, it opened four fingers to the bone on its way through.
 
Top