World worst technique?

Grishnak

Forum GOD!
Ok so I'm not immune to the odd weeper, but I have just excelled myself.... I somehow managed to shave the top off my thumb!

Wait for it.....

..... With a feather AS-D2!!!

View attachment 36699

How's that for "technique"!
Thank you @MPH
How long have you been DE shaving?

I’m going to show this thread to my younger brother, who is getting his first DE setup (Tech, best badger brush, Cella soap, a few sample blades) this Friday.
 

MPH

Forum GOD!
Thank you @MPH
How long have you been DE shaving?

I’m going to show this thread to my younger brother, who is getting his first DE setup (Tech, best badger brush, Cella soap, a few sample blades) this Friday.
Hi

To be honest i can't really remember how long I've been DE shaving, but let's say it's a good number of years!

It only takes a fleeting distraction! A warning to us all! Lol.
 

Grishnak

Forum GOD!
Hi

To be honest i can't really remember how long I've been DE shaving, but let's say it's a good number of years!

It only takes a fleeting distraction! A warning to us all! Lol.
Exactly.
I’m a few months in and still cautious.
Complacency isn’t good, yet comes so easily
 

efsk

Forum GOD!
Being able to accidentally shave of your thumb with an AS-D2 proves your technique is so great, you unconsciously hit the right angle always.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MPH

MPH

Forum GOD!
Being able to accidentally shave of your thumb with an AS-D2 proves your technique is so great, you unconsciously hit the right angle always.
yeah... That's the way ill think about it! Lol.
 

JAGS009

Forum GOD!
Another injury this morning, worse than the last time. Made a good deep cut this time on my left thumb.

Was trying to change the blade on my REX today and my hand slipped while holding the plates. The edge on REX are quite curved and before I could realize there was blood all over.

Fleeting distraction is all it takes...like the OP mentioned...[emoji4]

 

MPH

Forum GOD!
Another injury this morning, worse than the last time. Made a good deep cut this time on my left thumb.

Was trying to change the blade on my REX today and my hand slipped while holding the plates. The edge on REX are quite curved and before I could realize there was blood all over.

Fleeting distraction is all it takes...like the OP mentioned...[emoji4]

Ouch!!! I feel your pain! Lol.
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
When I was much younger and more stupid, I moved the razor horizontally on my face on the chin by mistake(my technique was absent back in the day) and I got a small smile on the chin! Like Jocker!

This area that hair doesn't grow, is not from the blade, but from a fall on a marble on the kindergarten I was many many years ago.


IMG_20181011_182436.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top