RussellR5555
Forum GOD!
Better Performance
But also the below
It is European and Must be Vegan.
But also the below
It is European and Must be Vegan.
SW would be a shame although if I’m honest I’ve only loved the scent of Samhain of the ones I’ve tried. Declaration I’m not bothered about, wasn’t overall that blown away by Milksteak and don’t like its consistency. Wickham I would add to the list though as I think it punches above its weight and great scents. Zingari is great too.Agreed. But Southern? Wickhams? Zingari? Declaration?
For me, now, it is almost impossible to have less than 10 soaps. I could easily toss almost all the others and stay with 10 artisan soaps and 3-4 creams made in the UK. Cheap or more expensive.
The latters smell excellent and give great lathers, easily. I have yet to find a bad cream from your country. Damn.
Mike's a good choice too, as well as A&E. I forgot to tell you about Sudsy Soapery soap. With tallow.SW would be a shame although if I’m honest I’ve only loved the scent of Samhain of the ones I’ve tried. Declaration I’m not bothered about, wasn’t overall that blown away by Milksteak and don’t like its consistency. Wickham I would add to the list though as I think it punches above its weight and great scents. Zingari is great too.
I know many have said this but if only Tabac would make that awesome base in a lovely Citrus I’d never want anything else.This is where I want to be too Nishy, once I've used up a lot of what I've got. I can totally see MdC, Stirling and Tabac being my only soaps.
Tabac in a scent like Seville. Sounds nice.I know many have said this but if only Tabac would make that awesome base in a lovely Citrus I’d never want anything else.
It’ll never happen but my God it would be good.Tabac in a scent like Seville. Sounds nice.
I left Tabac outside the house for nearly a month in a drawer, but the scent won't leave. 100% concentrated and no loss at all.It’ll never happen but my God it would be good.
I spy, Mystic Water??After over nine years of experimenting, the only thing that triggers a purchase of soap, for me, is when I need refills (of my only soap), which isn't often.![]()
Spot on. I don’t even mind Tabac scent but something much nicer and citrusy with that performance would be brilliant.I know many have said this but if only Tabac would make that awesome base in a lovely Citrus I’d never want anything else.
Exactly grandmother's handbag!What's all this bad mouthing about the scent of Tabac? Grandma's handbag is a always a pleaserthe aftershave is great too
![]()
![]()
I spy, Mystic Water??
