What to buy with vouchers?

Irfan

Forum GOD!
A very general bit of help please gents...
I've got £85 worth of Amazon vouchers and have decided on shaving stuff.
This restricts my purchases somewhat.
I'm happy with my soap stocks (for now.)
I'm looking at a new razor, possibly a Merkur 37C, I've never had a slant, currently using an old Gillette Aristocrat and have been for some months now.
And a shaving bowl, looking at ceramic options.
Any suggestions?
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
This is very odd, I was just about to post the same question! I have £25 Amazon voucher to spend too!
 

Irfan

Forum GOD!
This is very odd, I was just about to post the same question! I have £25 Amazon voucher to spend too!
It's an odd coincidence indeed.
There's no shortage of little bits that you can stock up on with Amazon but ceramic shaving bowls and good razors are thinner on the ground.
 

Irfan

Forum GOD!
This is very odd, I was just about to post the same question! I have £25 Amazon voucher to spend too!
Probably going for a Merkur Progress, and I've seen a plastic Proraso shaving bowl for £12 that I'm curious about.
What have you decided on?
A Korium bowl perhaps, or just stock up on some popular soaps?
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Probably going for a Merkur Progress, and I've seen a plastic Proraso shaving bowl for £12 that I'm curious about.
What have you decided on?
A Korium bowl perhaps, or just stock up on some popular soaps?
I'm going to buy a case for my DSLR and a cleaning pen... So not shaving related :D
 
Top