what razors are you waiting to try?

  • Thread starter Deleted member 2936
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2936

Guest
hello people so i've seen threads about buying razors and what razors are on your wishlist and then i got thinking i finally got a few razors ive wanted but still havent got around to trying them for one reason or another,
anyways so i though i'd ask the question what razor are you waiting to try?

im also interested to see which razor names pop up, maybe it could an indication of which ones are the more popular ones?
 
D

Deleted member 2936

Guest
ohh yea forgot to mention mine lol

so these are the ones i got but yet to try out
black beauty gillette super adjustable long handle - cant wait to try but will try the slant first as ive never used a slant razor before,
hillette flare tip (silver tip)
ball end gillette tech,
fatip slant,
baby futur

thats it off the top of my head, i think lol
 
D

Deleted member 2936

Guest
I thought you wanted a Broman?
Yea mate I do this thread is more about razors you've purchased and are waiting to try out

On a side note you got a broman for sale? Lol
 

Gian

Forum GOD!
For the weekend I get an Alpha Oultraw. Curious to try it out, I hope it's not a decision
 
Top