Grishnak
Forum GOD!
Only if you want it to....Getting away from cartridges will save you money............... erm![]()
Only if you want it to....Getting away from cartridges will save you money............... erm![]()
No doubt about it, the Feather AS-D2 is a masterpiece as far as razors go, it took me a while to work out how to use it to get the best out of it but now I wouldn't be without one.Forgot to mention that one thing that has had a huge impact was actually a question: Would you like to borrow my AS-D2?
P.Harry's razors?Not anymore Steve, lesson learned. All my new razors get 150 minutes to prove what they can do
On a serious note I have gotten out of the Rabbit hole and can once again smell the fresh air of freedom from all my RAD, SAD & Bad. I have however covered up the Rabbit hole with thin twigs and leaves, anyone stepping on it will fall head over heels down it. Gotta pass on the journey to the new guys. I have enjoyed my journey time for me to extoll the virtues of Macca root cream and Harry's razors.
And I was going to congratulate you on your evolution, but I see you're slipping back into your feeble Geordie ways. I agree on the Macca root cream. Like you, I've found my Zen.Geordie! Where the F did you get that from? Bloody Yanks and their geography skills.Harry's razors?And I was going to congratulate you on your evolution, but I see you're slipping back into your feeble Geordie ways. I agree on the Macca root cream. Like you, I've found my Zen.
Sorry, I don't know the traditional English term for the queer folk who live outside of Wessex.Geordie! Where the F did you get that from? Bloody Yanks and their geography skills.
Queer!.....Oi, that's enough from you BowlseySorry, I don't know the traditional English term for the queer folk who live outside of Wessex.
'Queer' -- a more than acceptable term used to describe anyone who lives outside your shire. Used frequently by the landlord of the Prancing Pony when discussing the 'strangeness' of the elves of Rivendale. Used to best effect with a Dorset accent.Queer!.....Oi, that's enough from you Bowlsey
'Aye, they're queer folk in Yorkshire! Best stay away.'I am more than familiar with both the Prancing Pony Inn and JRR Tolkien who wrote the first line of the Hobbit In a hole in the ground lived a Hobbit, whilst Master of English Literature at Leeds university when he was walking through Meanwood Park here in the beautiful city od Leeds. Here is my momento from the last time I was in the Prancing Pony'Queer' -- a more than acceptable term used to describe anyone who lives outside your shire. Used frequently by the landlord of the Prancing Pony when discussing the 'strangeness' of the elves of Rivendale. Used to best effect with a Dorset accent.'Aye, they're queer folk in Yorkshire! Best stay away.'
Too cool.I am more than familiar with both the Prancing Pony Inn and JRR Tolkien who wrote the first line of the Hobbit In a hole in the ground lived a Hobbit, whilst Master of English Literature at Leeds university when he was walking through Meanwood Park here in the beautiful city od Leeds. Here is my momento from the last time I was in the Prancing PonyView attachment 54673
