Space Nog. Tallow and steel, candy cane and my two chisel and hound brushes should be here by the end of the week David. And I'm currently waiting for blutt to get their razor back in stock. I do want to go for the 99playe but also think I should get the 86 too. Sincerest respects as always my dear friend. J.
Timeless Alu Razor, from Maggards, and already on the way. That took a few hours.
Decided on another razor, since I am using 34HD, and 2 vintage razors alot, from my 7 razor collection.
I prefer to have a better daily driver compared to the 34HD, and keep the vintage razors for maybe once per month.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.