Chris, the reserve ASL is different to the standard range. I think it’s much better, maybe swap out one of the other splashes you’ve ordered? Just my personal opinion.I knew bloody Slickboys and their SLICK marketing would get me as I've just bought:
Barrister and Mann - Seville (Excelsior)
Barrister and Mann - Reserve Cool(decided to cancel this soap)
I wouldn't call it being a cheapskate. If you can buy the same product for less money, it makes a lot of sense to get it from Maggard Razors. The only disadvantage is that you have to wait a bit longer. I also always check if I can get products cheaper from Maggard Razors. The money I save can then be spent on other purchases.Had planned to order a tub of Waves but can get it for less from Maggards... #cheapskate
It's the soap I canceled, not the splash matey. I'll get some Reserve later as you're right, I do like those splashes but wanted some ones to go with Vespers etc.Chris, the reserve ASL is different to the standard range. I think it’s much better, maybe swap out one of the other splashes you’ve ordered? Just my personal opinion.
I do agree, but then you're also supporting a UK company and allowing them to get more products like this in. It's a 50/50 situation.I wouldn't call it being a cheapskate. If you can buy the same product for less money, it makes a lot of sense to get it from Maggard Razors. The only disadvantage is that you have to wait a bit longer. I also always check if I can get products cheaper from Maggard Razors. The money I save can then be spent on other purchases.
Same reasoning here. I wanted matching aftershave splashes for my BaM soaps that I really like.It's the soap I canceled, not the splash matey. I'll get some Reserve later as you're right, I do like those splashes but wanted some ones to go with Vespers etc.
I believe I had the option to choose between not tracked (£5) and tracked (£9). You can see the actual shipping costs before placing your order. Just place the products you want in the shopping cart and go to the checkout page. I paid £9 for my 3 aftershave splashes. Just make sure to use the code "NEWBOY" (without the quotes) during the checkout (10% discount) if you're a new customer.So how much is the shipping for one splash to Greece let's say?
Really thanks Cobra. 5£?? Damn that's nice.I believe I had the option to choose between not tracked (£5) and tracked (£9). You can see the actual shipping costs before placing your order. Just place the products you want in the shopping cart and go to the checkout page. I paid £9 for my 3 aftershave splashes. Just make sure to use the code "NEWBOY" (without the quotes) during the checkout (10% discount) if you're a new customer.
Yes, only £9 shipping costs (the one with tracking), A&E UK charges £12,50. I've never encountered any problems with my 6 A&E UK splashes which all arrived perfectly fine and fast too, so I'm not expecting any problems now either.Really thanks Cobra. 5£?? Damn that's nice.
You said you paid 9£ for 3 splashes?? Amazing too man.
And now, how easy is to receive them without stopping them to the airport and decline or return them because of the alcohol?
At least it won't smell bad.Just made a quick calculation, final price for one splash, 30 euros. That is more expensive than Siero man!