What’s happened to Phoenix and beau

Boycie83

Space Cadet
Hi everyone, thank you for your queries and concerns re PB. Our quietness of late has been down to a number of things, namely:
  1. Sarah lost her mother in March and both the lead up to her passing and since then have presented various challenges. Many of us will know that there is no schedule for grief and that it takes both time and attention to heal
  2. Leading up to Christmas and since that time we have been wrestling with the various brexit induced changes to legislation that pertain to the sale of cosmetics in to the EU. Until we have our products re-assessed* and re-registered* with an EU based registered person (RP) we're unable to trade with customers or stockists within the EU. *The supremely frustrating part of this entire process is the duplication of work that has already been completed, years ago, as well as the significant cost to have all of this work re-done. Whilst our efforts in this space have been frustrated by seeming inconsistencies in the RP space, i.e. some companies have too much work on, some are dubiously qualified, others are ludicrously expensive, some are inconsistent and ultimately, the company we have gone with are just a bit snowed under with work, etc, what I can say is that we're making progress and hope to be able to reach all of our EU customers in due course. Frustratingly I can't offer you a date as to when we might achieve that as there are many moving parts to the process
  3. So, good news, we have the following summer releases that, for now, will be available to UK and non-EU based customers:
    1. 2x new (original tallow) soaps: Interlinked and Lumina
    2. Sovereign and vegan soap ranges.
Happy to answer any other questions you might have.

Best regards,

Kerry.
Sorry to hear about Sarah's mother and the other frustrations you're going through but it's great to hear you're still with us. P&B, along with our other UK artisans, make our community a much more vibrant place.
 

Cheesepiece

Stickler
I think I stopped at Professor Blighty, the new stuff has completely passed me by (P&B, A&E, Twaburds, Kaizen, Declaration, Soap Commander - I am so far behind). I can't wait until my stores have been 3017'd and I can try the latest and greatest, though I'll probably still have my MdC, Ingram and Speick to fall back on.
 

TobyC

Patriot
Hi everyone, thank you for your queries and concerns re PB. Our quietness of late has been down to a number of things, namely:
  1. Sarah lost her mother in March and both the lead up to her passing and since then have presented various challenges. Many of us will know that there is no schedule for grief and that it takes both time and attention to heal
  2. Leading up to Christmas and since that time we have been wrestling with the various brexit induced changes to legislation that pertain to the sale of cosmetics in to the EU. Until we have our products re-assessed* and re-registered* with an EU based registered person (RP) we're unable to trade with customers or stockists within the EU. *The supremely frustrating part of this entire process is the duplication of work that has already been completed, years ago, as well as the significant cost to have all of this work re-done. Whilst our efforts in this space have been frustrated by seeming inconsistencies in the RP space, i.e. some companies have too much work on, some are dubiously qualified, others are ludicrously expensive, some are inconsistent and ultimately, the company we have gone with are just a bit snowed under with work, etc, what I can say is that we're making progress and hope to be able to reach all of our EU customers in due course. Frustratingly I can't offer you a date as to when we might achieve that as there are many moving parts to the process
  3. So, good news, we have the following summer releases that, for now, will be available to UK and non-EU based customers:
    1. 2x new (original tallow) soaps: Interlinked and Lumina
    2. Sovereign and vegan soap ranges.
Happy to answer any other questions you might have.

Best regards,

Kerry.
Wow that was fast! You came and read the thing and typed the thing and posted in about 30 minutes! So if anyone had bothered to actually contact you (hint hint) then this thread wouldn't have been needed.
Thank you very much for responding, and condolences for your loss. Hopefully you can get everything sorted out in a timely manner. These fellas are desperate for some new stuff!
 

Zhang Doe

Forum GOD!
I have too many soaps, so in my last purchase, I only went with the Albion post shave balm. Wonderful consistency and AMAZING scent. Makes me wish I'd picked up a second balm or another soap, current excess supply be damned. Glad to know our paranoia was unfounded.
 
Top