Vienna / Budapest

SeanC

Forum GOD!
I'm currently in the former before heading out to the latter tomorrow after lunch

Not so much in the high street drugstores that I don't have already, but I did pick up these from Mueller:



No Spieck anywhere either which is a surprise. Tomorrow I should be able to nip into the Haslinger factory shop which should redeem matters

Apart from Barbon cream is anyone aware of anything decent I might pick up in Budapest?
 
Last edited:

alfredus

Forum GOD!
Esbjerg is a must in Vienna

Haslinger factory is fun, but very out of the way...

Speick products are all usually available in Mueller - check the Naturkosmetik/Naturshop section, rather than the normal shaving section

There is also a nice shaving section at the Douglas Flagship store (1st floor) on Kaertner Str 1010 Wien

If you are after Hardware, I would recommend Lorenzi, Siebensterngasse 41 1060 Wien
 

SeanC

Forum GOD!
Unfortunately it's a public holiday. Pretty much everything is closed [emoji26]

There's several branches of Mueller in Budapest, so will try there

I also found an interesting looking shop on Mariahilferstrasse, albeit closed. Everything from strops to what looks like the full Haslinger range



Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
 

SeanC

Forum GOD!
A more successful day in Budapest...

The Corvin Plaza shopping centre (5 minutes walk from Corvin-negyed Metro has both Mueller and DM drugstores:

Mueller yielded Speick sticks at £2.60 each and a Speick bath soap for £1.00. No Hungarian products though, just their standard range

DM had Hungarian made Barbon cream for £1.00 and matching AS for £1.80. Also picked up a Balea aka Muhle black fibre brush and stand for £5.60. Certainly worth a visit



Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Top