Uh, Houston, we've had a problem.

p.b

Forum GOD!
@vartik Yes I live in India and I have never traveled to USA or Britain even as a tourist. Even I am surprised that you feel my written English is good. I take it as a compliment. I feel there are two reasons for my so called 'good; English.
One, the Great Britain ruled India for very long time and many Britishers were having good times in India. They spoke local dialects, married local woman and wore Indian clothes and generally wasted their life in luxury, everyone was happy. But few women who came to India found these men already taken, went back to English as spinsters and died single. So the British parliament passed a bill of 'return emptyees' and banned all Englishmen to marry Indian woman or living like Indians. After first mutiny of 1857 They also decided enough is enough and made everyone learn English language in primary schools but not in higher education. That idea really took off and Britishers were able to draw a clear line and stop any further mixing with local languages and society. This system also ensured a steady supply of clerks who could answer in Yes sir, or No sir. So i think I must have picked up some of those traits.

My other help came after almost 100 years, it was my class teacher who really took the unfinished task of Britishers very seriously and decided to teach English language in senior classes. As far I am concerned, he achieved the positive result with liberal use of a dog eared copy of oxford edition of wren & martin published as low price book and a fresh cane from the mulberry tree. He would jump like a decathlon athlete and get a fresh cane from tree every time a student made more than two mistakes on one page. So naturally I tried hard to not get beaten up and learn my English lessons well before other boys. I think the British Parliament should not have banned their people from settling in India. It would have saved me from many canning sessions and we would have been happy.

The language struggle is real for me also. I feel lost when I read someone saying 'she is as ugly as apple bobbing in chip fat'; even Google is useless and I don't live in UK. But you should ask me whenever I make no sense. I will re write it for you :)
Sir, your English language skills are perfectly good. Your British sense of understated, sarcastic humour is even better.