Travel case

chrisb41

Active Member
Quick question regarding cases. Anyone recommend a good travel case for the Blackland Vector and/or an ATT Slant. Looking for leather case preferably with pouches for the plates, new blades, and handle but open to ideas.
 

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
Have you thought about those altoids type cases with the foam/plastic inserts? I've seen them around and they look very nice. Alternatively you could make your own out of an altoids type tin (I bought a couple online somewhere that are a little larger than the Altoids tins). I created one divider for the handle and then can fit the top cap and bottom plate in the other section along with a vintage Gillette blade case and lined the whole thing with felt.


This is the one I made:

IMG_0339.jpeg
IMG_0340.jpeg
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Quick question regarding cases. Anyone recommend a good travel case for the Blackland Vector and/or an ATT Slant. Looking for leather case preferably with pouches for the plates, new blades, and handle but open to ideas.
Contact @stormcrowuk.. he will make something custom for you... Awesome stuff... :okay:
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
I had one of those by @stormcrowuk, beautiful work. I punched a hole for the handle thread where the head sits. Made it secure the head a little better.
 
Top