Top Dogs

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
PILS, Razorock Game Changer, Razorock Mamba, Guerrilla, English flat-bottom Tech. If I had to only have one it would be the PILS, simply amazing razor.
 

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
I have a Flat Bottom Tech and a Yintal I don’t use, a Mongoose that gets used very infrequently
That leaves just a Lvl 3 Charcoal and a .95 Timeless, unless a Bronze Wolf comes up that’s it, i’m done
Even considering selling the Lvl 3
 

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
PILS, Razorock Game Changer, Razorock Mamba, Guerrilla, English flat-bottom Tech. If I had to only have one it would be the PILS, simply amazing razor.
Another one mention PILS! This is only enabling me. Need to be strong.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
I only keep 1 razor per category of sorts. Still to fill my TTO spot and the SE's seem to be taking over lol. But only one per SE type

SE Feather FHS10:
OneBlade Genesis V2

SE Feather Artist Club Blades:
Black aluminum Colonial General

SE Injector:
On its way to me soon / Personna floating head injector II

SE Gem:
Ever Ready 1912 (British)

DE slant:
1930"s Mulcuto Slant

DE Adjustable:
QShave Futur Clone

DE TTO:
To be filled
 

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
I have a Flat Bottom Tech and a Yintal I don’t use, a Mongoose that gets used very infrequently
That leaves just a Lvl 3 Charcoal and a .95 Timeless, unless a Bronze Wolf comes up that’s it, i’m done
Even considering selling the Lvl 3
What was i thinking, just had an exceptional shave with the Lvl 3 after 36 hrs growth
That’s it, Timeless for daily shaving, Lvl 3 for longer gaps
 
  • Like
Reactions: p.b

Sausage

Forum GOD!
At the moment I like these 5 razors most (in no order):

Blackland Dart
Tatara Masamune OC
Muhle Rocca
Rockwell 6S
Parker Variant

Rest of My razors and these give nice shaves too:
Merkur Futur and Progress
Muhle R41 (not in daily use)

One razor that I don't use but still have it:
Muhle R89
Actually I have to downgrade Tatara Masamune OC out from top 5. The angle of shaving is too difficult for me to maintain during the shave. It is too mild razor in the end for me. So I just sold it. What a pitty..it is so well made. But man, DART is fantastic ---> Better than Rocca and Rockwell...
 
Top