Top 5 soaps

Tomhstorey

Forum GOD!
Top 5 of what I’ve tried so far below.

I have also come to realise that the absolute worst performing soaps I’ve ever used would actually be just fine if that’s all I had. Everything I’ve used has been perfectly adequate when dialled in. The below just go above and beyond in slickness, protection, post-feel & scent.

I’ve added my fave scent in each of the brands :)

1. B&M Glissant - Cologne Russe/Seville
2. Mikes - Barbershop
3. Wholly Kaw (DM) - Man from Mayfair
4. MLS - The Kraken
5. Stirling - Barbershop

As a side note... Stirling Barbershop is probably my favourite of all scents in all soaps

JAYDEE

Israeli Ambassador to ATG
Here are mine:

Stirling
OSP
Krampert's
Tabac
Gold-Dachs Spezial

Some others I also enjoy:

Arko
De Vergulde Hand
Erasmic
The Shave Den
Palmolive

Honorable mentions:

Proraso Green+ Proraso White
Cella
Valobra Menthol
Razorock One X

There are others but I'll stop for now.

Jeff

Macanbhaird

Veteran
Great Top 5 lists! I have read that the Tabac fragrance leaves a lot to be desired but is functionally very good at getting a good shave. Any thoughts on Tabac...is it really as bad as some are saying. Rotten notes, old people's home being some of the comments I have seen.

p.b

Forum GOD!
Great Top 5 lists! I have read that the Tabac fragrance leaves a lot to be desired but is functionally very good at getting a good shave. Any thoughts on Tabac...is it really as bad as some are saying. Rotten notes, old people's home being some of the comments I have seen.
It's a very polarising scent. Those that dislike it (myself included) will struggle to find anything positive about the scent. So, for me, yes it is that bad, but you may enjoy it. Many do.

pimple8

Forum GOD!
I disliked it for a long time. Hell, I hated it the first time I smelled it. But since it really is a great performer I used it more and more and the scent grew on me.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk