Oh I don't forget mate, I just allow you to have your funJust remember I’m also bullying myself given that I do exactly the same thing![]()
Oh I don't forget mate, I just allow you to have your funJust remember I’m also bullying myself given that I do exactly the same thing![]()
God I’ve got one coming my way someday haven’t IOh I don't forget mate, I just allow you to have your fun.
What's like this on December 2nd? Razor was sold 4 days later. Did you shave twice a day?God I’ve got one coming my way someday haven’t I![]()
What's like this on December 2nd? Razor was sold 4 days later. Did you shave twice a day?
View attachment 107470

Same here. I have enough of everything shaving wise. But that doesn’t mean I won’t pick anything up along the way due to enablers. All I really want is my long planned and delayed trip to California.Me too.