Dr Watson
James
The rumours were true, they've re-released it.
Shaving Shop Shaving Cream 150g - Taylor of Old Bond Street (tayloroldbondst.co.uk)
Shaving Shop Shaving Cream 150g - Taylor of Old Bond Street (tayloroldbondst.co.uk)
It was discontinued long before I got into this game but everyone always spoke of it fondly... Some said it was the quintessential English barbershop scent, others likened it to a tumble dryer sheetIs it nice?


The creams all work well enough for me, never tried them pre-reformulation so no idea what I'm missing... Ignorance is blissLets hope there's no "new formula" when they did the rest of their soaps ... never quite the same. Some border on poor IMHO of course![]()

Did you manage to get a sniff? My finger's hovering over the order button hereWill pop into TOBS tomorrow on my way into work and get a tub.. update to follow

Small or large truck?Mine arrived today
Can you describe the scent? Does it smell like the original version?Mine arrived today
I haven't tried the original. I get a sweet citrus note with a woody undernote. Almost something sherbet-like as well. It's very nice.Can you describe the scent? Does it smell like the original version?