Timeless goes "Dual" for the masses......

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
Timeless just sent out an email announcing their release on dual base plates being offered in both Stainless & Titanium......


TIMELESS RAZOR'S DUAL COMB NOW AVAILABLE!!
Due to the high number of requests for custom base plates, we have now made available the dual comb base plates in stainless steel and titanium.

Introducing the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. You can now choose two of your favorite style base plates in one head. One side Open Comb, or Scalloped or Solid bar and the other, whichever you choose.

▪ These will be custom orders. We will not keep many in stock.
▪ These will be ABOUT 1 WEEK from time of order to time of shipping
▪ These will be available in the following options SB/SCL, SB/OC, SCL/OC. You choose your blade gap.
▪ NO WE WILL NOT DO ONE SIDE .68 AND ONE SIDE .95. BOTH SIDES WILL BE THE SAME BLADE GAP. (This will help us keep what is left of our sanity).
▪ NO We will NOT do one side out of stainless and one side out of titanium or bronze but someone will still ask.
▪ POLISHED FINISH WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL $10
▪ As with all of our items there is a 30 day money back guarantee, but you are going to like it so don't even worry about it.
Thank you
Timeless Razor




 

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
The SB 0.95 Ti is incredible. But I do prefer the polished coating of SS when considering the OC, when compared to Ti.
 

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
I still haven't pulled the trigger on a Timeless set, but this dual base plate addition has given me a twitchy finger. I to prefer the look of stainless..... This is sheer torture I tell you. :banghead:
 

carbold

Carlo
Got the titanium one and just finished polishing it. I’m preferring this to the stainless version at the moment, I find it more forgiving...probably due to the weight. But it does look great
 

luv2shave

Forum GOD!
How very dare you! :boxing:

I'm just about to list a 0.95 OC /scalloped dual plate for sale.:cry:

Although I do agree $150 plus postage and fees is pushing it!:thumbsdown:
I am on the fence for a timeless combo plate. If i may ask what would the reason be for you to list it? What does not work for you?

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk
 
Top