Wayne
Forum Sod
I got my first Through the fire soap today. I purchased it through Shaving Time company it cost me £14.99 plus p&p. I bought the One Million scent. It arrived in a semi transparent screw top tub. Not exactly awe inspiring but not much different to many other vendors offerings. I opened it up and the scent was really nice. Citrus and Spice. It didn't knock my head off but was there and strong enough for a soap.
The soap itself is a soft consistency you can put your thumb right through it easily.
I loaded it up and made sure I got plenty. Then into the bowl. It soon produced a great lather lots of it too. I made the mistake of dropping the brush handle into it and that let me know just how slick this soap was I could hardly hold the thing.
The shave was first class. Mongoose, Kai pro guard. After shave feel is stunning. My face feels like silk. I'm delighted with it and am going to get some more as soon as I finish typing this up. Try some. It's great stuff honestly.
The soap itself is a soft consistency you can put your thumb right through it easily.
I loaded it up and made sure I got plenty. Then into the bowl. It soon produced a great lather lots of it too. I made the mistake of dropping the brush handle into it and that let me know just how slick this soap was I could hardly hold the thing.
The shave was first class. Mongoose, Kai pro guard. After shave feel is stunning. My face feels like silk. I'm delighted with it and am going to get some more as soon as I finish typing this up. Try some. It's great stuff honestly.